How the Taurox Wobbly can optimize your project's uptime
- The Wobbly CA1600 body was designed to be easy dump. The unit lifts from the front hitch and the tapered design allows for a quick solution for clean out at the end of your project or season preventing damage.
- Maximum uptime - Both the front and rear axles can be easily removed for fast maintenance and repair.
- Freight optimization – bodies can be stacked, piggy backed or flipped, reducing cost of transport.
- Eliminate greasing on critical wear areas - Nycast® parts are used in critical wear areas supporting maximum uptime.
- Multi-unit towing capability – Heavy duty hitches allow for towing of 2 – 4 units at once.